Register an eLands account today to make your State Lease Rental payments



Can’t find what you’re looking for?

We understand that in some circumstances you may have questions which aren’t covered on our website. The best way to make contact with an authorised representative at the Department of Lands and Physical Planning, is through our online support platform. You may visit our FAQ page or submit an enquiry to have your question(s) answered.

  • Share this page: