In line with our commitment to expand our digital services, the Department of Lands and Physical Planning is happy to announce the general availability of Bank Transfers as a seamless payment option through your eLands account to pay your State Lease rental.
Making your State Lease rental payments via Bank Transfer is quick and easy:
2. Go to the Make a Payment page from your eLands menu.
3. Select what you would like to pay (using your title information, Billing Reference Number or linked property).
4. Enter any relevant property information and check your billing details.
5. Select Bank Transfer as your preferred payment method on the final page.
6. You will be provided with Bank Transfer details (such as your reference number) on the final page (you will also be sent an email).
7. Once we have received your Bank Transfer, your eLands account will be automatically credited and you will be notified via email with a receipt.
Please note that we do not accept payment via cheque at this time.
At the current time, you can pay for your State Lease rental through eLands. As we rapidly expand our digital services through 2021, the Department of Lands and Physical Planning will accept payments for other fees, services and products.